Sunday, May 04, 2008

Mark Bertrand on Mars Hill Audio Journal

My friend and Worldview Academy colleague, Mark Bertrand, is the opening interview on volume 90 of the Mars Hill Audio Journal. I've talked about Mark and his important new book, (Re)Thinking Worldview, before, and you'll enjoy his interview with Ken Myers, who is the very best in the business.

Oh, and Mr. Myers discusses my book Redeeming Law with me on the very same issue. See my post at RedeemingLaw and Mark's reflections for more on this fun development.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys to taste innovative things. Currently I'm constructing my own photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all alone without the assistance of my men. I'm utilizing the net as the only path to acheive that. I ran across a really brilliant site which explains how to make pv panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how precise the information given there is. If some experts over here who have experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I would really treasure it, cause I truly enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U guys are great.